High Performance lead-free crystal glass
Unique & unbeatable performance capable of producing quality machine-blown collections!
- High level of brilliance and clarity
- High resistance to impacts
- High quality resonance
- Hard wearing
Elegant, practical, long-lasting glasses revealing their full oenological properties during wine tasting!
Glass blowing is an art which goes back two thousand years and demands high levels of rigour, patience and know-how.
Working in association with Master Glassblowers, Lehmann Glass has designed modern, original collections manufactured according to traditional methods.
Mouth-blown glasses are of the highest quality and allow the freedom to create new forms.
The finesse, lightness and quality of mouth-blown glass makes every moment of wine tasting both unique and special!
We recommend to hand wash your glasses in order to assure a perfect finish for your wine tastings (see slideshow).
For the transparency and brightness of your glasses, we recommend the professional dishwasher Winterhalter
- Hospitality : 2000 washing cycles with a osmosis device.
- Domestic use : 1000 washing cycles (15 years time-frame)
Advice for glass endurance :
- Do not place your glasses in a shelf with food, otherwise smells will fill glasses.
- Before each tasting, scrub your class with a microfiber towel in order to bring them brightness.
- If you notice stain on your glasses : use a towel soaked in drop of white vinegar and scrub. Then rinse with soft water.